Saturday, March 8, 2008

WOW!!

I got my momentum back and I did great this week.

3 BIC Comfort Razor packs
8 jars Beech-Nut baby food(little man likes the pudding ones as snacks)
2 pkgs. Hungry Jack Potatoes
2 Bottles French's mustard
2 Reynolds baking cups
3 boxes Honey Bunches of Oats with Chocolate Clusters

Retail Value: Approx. $33
Paid: $ 7.94!!!

I went skipping out of there. Shawna asked where I do my lists and right now I am only doing Kroger. Last week they didn't have any good deals but this week they sure did. I am doing a little victory dance right now.

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Oh yeah that's awesome!! And we love those Hungry Jack potatoes, they are so good! I think I better go sign up again & give GG another try!

Stacia Howard said...

I really need to get on this bandwagon here...
I can't believe all you got for under 8 bucks!! Way to go girl!!