Monday, September 2, 2013

Another haul from today (9-2-13)

This round wasn't as good as the others but I still feel I did good enough to post it. This is the 3rd post I've made today so scroll down to see the rest of this weekends deals. 

I probably could have passed this trips deals up BUT it's stuff we NEED and USE always. I only use Lysol toilet cleaner because for ours it is the best. And I was in desperate need of more vitamin C for the upcoming cold and flu season. The makeup was a great deal and well I can always use more makeup. 

Retail value was approx. $29.
I spent around $10.50.

More than half savings. I'm good with that. If it was products I didn't really need I would have passed them up but on the stuff we use I'll happily take that savings amount. 

The haul was:

4 Lysol toilet cleaners
2 Nature Made Vitamin C 100ct. Bottles 
1 cover girl eyeshadow 
1 cover girl lipstick/Chapstick 



No comments: