Monday, September 23, 2013

This weeks deals

I am very happy with my deals this week. 

Triaminic meds-$1.99 each!! I'm super happy I got these. Normally $6-$7 each! 

Suave body wash-$.66 each 

Toothbrush was free! 

Deodorants ended up $.40 each. 

Toothpastes were less than $.30 each (they retail together for well over $10) 

Palmolive was $.38 like in my last haul. 

Laundry detergent was $1.49 on sale. Anytime I can get it for that price I buy several. 

30 packs of Kool-Aid were completely free. A lucky find on clearance and a coupon that printed at the register. Same thing happened last week too. We have kool-aid coming out of our ears. 

We are now up to 13 boxes of toothpaste in my stockpile. From now on if I can't get it for UNDER $.50 each I'm going to pass. We just have so many I feel like I can be picky with them for a while. 

No comments: