Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Unexpected Target deal

I'm posting this for several reasons. The first being that I was pretty happy to find these deals tonight and the second being that I hear people all the time say they don't have time, etc. to get into couponing. This haul proves you don't have to coupon to find good deals. Just keep your eyes open. 

I went to Target tonight. I was SO super excited when I found an Essie nailpolish on clearance for $1.26!!! I couldn't believe it. They are always between $7-$8.

Then I found a bottle of kids mouthwash on clearance for $2.20. The Walmart brand is $3 each so I was happy. Then I noticed a $1 off coupon attached that said $1 off 2 Up and Up (target brand) products. You could mix and match mouthwash, soap and body wash. I went to the soap section and they had their soaps on sale for $.97 each. The coupon attached to the mouthwash I was gonna buy already got me a free hand soap. Then I found another mouthwash with the same coupon and did it again. So the mouthwash and soaps were only $4.40 plus tax total! I'm happy with that seeing as how I literally fell into that deal. 

Total the nailpolish, mouthwash and soap was $6.06. Not an extreme deal by any means but definitely a good one. We make the kids use rinse every day and it goes quickly. 

No comments: